Call Today: 1.800.350.2098
Copyright © Steven L. Miller. All Rights Reserved.
1. A confidential, private, comfortable and non-adversarial environment
2. YOU will have the FINAL say, in deciding whether or not you will agree to a settlement.
I DO NOT make any decisions.
3. Your successful mediation will serve to eliminate unknown risks associated with a court or
4. You can eliminate the possibility of an appeal.
5. You can eliminate the amount of attorney fees and costs you will incur.
6. A successful mediation will allow you to decide important non-monetary issues such as:
a. Release language
b. Rules of post settlement confidentiality
c. Non-disparagement language, including social media "Do's and Dont's"
d. Non-compete covenants (where legal)
e. Enforcement mechanisms
f. Potential tax ramification structure/ "Tax Planning"
7. Mediation can provide a structure to communicate important information, to your opponent
in a comfortable, non-adversarial environment.
8. A preferable way to end the stress, anxiety and emotional pain of a dispute.
9. You are guided through this process with a empathetic facilitator who has over 30 years of
10. My "ideal mediation" is to work out not just a settlement, but a durable and sustainable settlement. Compare this to court, where after spending a tremendous amount of money on attorney fees and costs, there is simply a decision that is subject to appeal. Which would you prefer?
Serving the Western United States